Most publishers start monetizing with Google ad networks. This allows them to build advertisement units on sites and see the dollar flow. As the traffic grows, publishers join Google Ad Manager to create more demands for ads. Publishers have the option of modifying ads such as the creation of line items or set priorities for premium and rest of the inventory. GAM offers several new types and methods of dealing: direct sales, programmatic guarantee, open auctions, etc. Likewise publishers can integrate AdSense or Ad Exchange with GAM.
1. AdSense vs Ad Manager
AdSense is a suite of ad services that allow publishers to earn money when their audience clicks on their ads. It’s one of the most popular ways to monetize online content. With AdSense, you’ll be able to place ads on your site or app, and then collect a portion of the revenue generated when your visitors click on those ads. AdSense is one of the easiest ways to get started with online advertising, and it’s also one of the most cost-effective.
2. Introduce google ad manager and Google AdSense.
Google Ad Manager is an advanced ad platform that can help you generate more ad revenue. It’s an extension of your existing Google AdSense account, which means it allows you to serve ads on your website, blog, or app. It also allows you to manage multiple ad campaigns, including those running in other ad networks, like Google AdSense. This makes it a great choice for experienced advertisers who want to expand their reach and increase their revenue.
3. Discuss the benefits of using Google Ad Manager for managing your ads.
The biggest benefit of using Google Ad Manager is that it allows you to seamlessly manage your ads across multiple ad platforms, including Google AdSense. This means you can expand your reach and generate additional revenue without having to manage multiple accounts or go through complicated setup processes. You can also use Google Ad Manager to launch new ad campaigns without having to manage the logistics of running ads in other ad networks. This saves you time and increases your revenue.
4. Discuss the steps necessary to set up and use Google Ad Manager.
The first step is to set up an Ad Manager account. Simply visit the Ad Manager Overview page and follow the prompts. When you get to the Getting Started page, you’ll have the option to either create a new account or link an existing Ad Manager account to your GAM account.
- Go to admanager.google.com to sign up for an account.
- Click Create account, then choose For myself or To manage my business.
5. Is Google Ad Manager better than AdSense?
When it comes to the question whether a Google advertising program is more effective than a Facebook advertising program. AdSense, essentially, focuses on delivering a scalable programmatic advertising network for targeted customers for publishers. Google Ad Manager is on the opposite end a more comprehensive advertising system that is delivered as a platform allowing publishers to obtain complete resale rights for advertising campaigns. So, it’s probably best to use Google Ad Manager instead of AdSense.
6. Google Ad Manager vs AdSense Pros and Cons
- Google AdSense is simple and straightforward whereas Google Ad Manager offers granular controls
- Google AdSense is exclusively an ad network whereas Google Ad Manager doubles up as an ad server
- Google Ad Manager supports multiple ad demand channels while Google AdSense limits you to one demand partner
- Google Ad Manager with Header Bidding while Google AdSense doesn’t support Header Bidding.